ISAs have fallen from grace in recent years, and are now being ignored by many savers. ‘One of the biggest influences on the ISA market has been the disrupting force of the PSA since its inception in 2016. Savers have also faced the blight of Government lending initiatives, which decimated the savings market and forced interest rates to plummet’, comments Rachel Springall, of Moneyfacts.co.uk.
However, there are still some good rates to be had if you search hard enough. Here are some of the best three-year fixed-rate ISAs on the market at the moment.
- Best Buys: Variable rate cash ISAs Spectator Money 16 January 2018
- Best Buys: One year fixed-rate ISAs Spectator Money 12 December 2017
- Best Buys: Long-Term Fixed Rate ISAs Helen Nugent 31 March 2017
- This week’s Best Buys: Two-year fixed rate ISAs Spectator Money 5 June 2018
- Best Buys: Two year fixed-rate mortgages Spectator Money 6 February 2018
- Best Buys: Five year and over fixed-rate bonds Spectator Money 27 February 2018