In this week’s Books podcast, we’re moonwalking back to the glory days of Michael Jackson with the brilliant Margo Jefferson, author of On Michael Jackson and the memoir Negroland. What was it that made Jackson so captivating? Can his artistic legacy ever be disentangled from the gruesome murk of the last years? And does it really matter if you’re black or white? We consider all these questions and more.
- Books podcast: Michael Lewis and The Undoing Project Sam Leith 21 December 2016
- Books Podcast: a psychedelic trip with Michael Pollan Sam Leith 21 June 2018
- Books Podcast: icons and god(s) with Neil MacGregor Sam Leith 20 September 2018
- Books Podcast: life and death in the Falklands – and what happens after Sam Leith 13 September 2018
- Books Podcast: Is monogamy dead? Sam Leith 27 July 2017
- Books podcast: A N Wilson Sam Leith 7 September 2017