We’ve been posting some of these charts on Twitter, but here they are, collected, for CoffeeHousers. You can expect more as we mine deeper into the
OBR’s supplementary document. Do shout out, also, if you spot anything yourself.
1. Weaker growth — except for a very optimistic figure for 2015
2. Higher debt — both in real terms and as percentage of GDP
3. Osborne borrowing more than he’d hoped
4. More persistent — and deeper — ILO unemployment
5. The squeeze continues until 2013
Subscribe to The Spectator today for a quality of argument not found in any other publication. Get more Spectator for less – just £12 for 12 issues.