Lost amidst my Christmas hiatus was the annual brain-hurting attempt at the King William's College (Isle of Man) end of year quiz, thoughtfully published, as always, by those nice people at the Guardian. It is almost certainly the hardest quiz you'll attempt this year. Find the entire list of questions (all 180 of them!) here. Just for fun, here's a sample of what it's like:
2. elliptical orbits?
3. the quintessential libertine?
4. a soldier without a passport?
5. the founding father of the EU?
6. the royal prisoner of Sönderborg?
7. Judith and three mute wives?
8. clothed and naked versions?
9. the mount of Bellerophon?
10. melting clocks?
Have a crack at the entire thing (without Googling!) and let me know how you get on. Me? I need more pondering time before I admit defeat.Tags: Trivia